Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bread...Yum





Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a quick post on my breadmaking last week. I love to bake bread! I love the whole process...but I sure do love to eat it! I baked three loaves of bread a couple of days ago. I use a recipe my grandpa gave me from the internet. I will post it sometime so you can see it. I used half white and half wheat flour, as well as wheat germ, and oat bran. It tastes so delicious and always turns out well. I definitely recommend giving breadbaking a try if you haven't already. It is fun to make and is even better to eat! :) I do not have an electric mixer or a bread machine, so I have to do it the old fashioned way. I mix everything by hand (it sure is a work-out) and then I let the yeast rise twice and then bake it in the oven in bread pans.

3 comments:

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Loved your post on the bread making. I will look forward to seeing the recipe. I have never made bread from "scratch". Strange, since I bake cakes and cookies every week. (Guess I have a sweet tooth)
Cheers!
Katy

Lisa Brawner said...

I just love to bake bread too:) Love your blog. !

lacisne88 said...

Thank you to you both! I appreciate it! I will post the recipe soon. It's really yummy!